Raise Your Helping Hand and inspire the generation.
TO BE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE.
Kids playing sports gives the opportunity to be good leaders, The NHS recommends children should take part in 60 minutes of physical activity each day.
London is now in Tier 4. You should ONLY use our service or make bookings If your within the London Tier 4 area.
Please see our list below of policies in response to Covid-19.
- If a member of the family start showing symptoms of Covid-19, all members of the family MUST self-isolate & not attend our classes, clubs, camps or athletics academy under any circumstances.
- Risk assessments will be carried out each week and will be conducted according to the England athletics.
- Children attaching any of our activities will be grouped by age.
- Maximum group sized will be determined by government guidelines at time of operation.
- Coaches, club Leaders and assistant coaches will wear a mask whilst on site.
- All staff and children must wash their hands and or use hand sanitizer before starting and after each session.
- Staff will wear protective masks when in close contact with children and other staff members.
- All children will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after all activity.
- Children will not share any equipment.
- Parents must check their child’s temperatures and make sure they and everyone in the household is well before coming in for athletics and or any fitness workout sessions. If a child or adult has been asked to self-isolate by the test centre or they must NOT come In for athletics or any fitness workout sessions and must inform DILI Management as soon as possible.
Hygiene and Social Distancing
All volunteers, coaches and Leaders will wear a mask and PPE while inside or outside site venue.
Should there be any injuries all coaches, volunteers and leaders will wear full PPE, face mask and gloves while providing first aid and maintain a 1m+ social distance from adults and children on site.
Before the session
Coaches, volunteers and Club leaders will sign in on arrival then make their way to the front desk at least 10 minutes before the session is due to begin.
Parents are not permitted to cross the yellow line dividing the front desk of centre and should follow the one way system through the centre when dropping off their children. Late children will not be allowed to enter centre to join the club, once the club leader, coach or volunteer has left the front desk it is too late to join a club
Children must bring a water bottle to each session.
Club leaders, volunteer or coaches will provide their own equipment for use during sessions. No equipment can be shared across age group bubbles. All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
Children must not change in any of the changing room. This means they must come dress in appropriate sports clothing E.g full running tights, track suit bottoms and or short running tights , shorts and long sleeve or short sleeve top, waterproof jacket to the venue.