DILI Management Covid-19 Policies
Please see our list below of policies in respnse to Covid-19.
- All parents will be asked to complete a health questionnaire prior to your child starting camp or athletics academy. If any members of the family start showing symptoms of Covid-19 whilst the child is attending our camp or athletics academy all members of the family should self-isolate & not attend our camp or athletics academy under any circumstances.
- Risk assessments will be carried out before the start of every week and will be conducted according to government, England athletics, Haringey Council and other regulating authorities’ guidelines and advice.
- Children will be grouped by age and maximum group sized will be determined by government guidelines at time of operation.
- Coaches, club Leaders and assistant coaches will wear a mask when inside, whilst on site or providing first aid and maintain a 2m+ social distance from adults and children on site. All staff and children should wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before starting clubs and at the end of clubs or camp.
- Coaches will wear PPE where professionally appropriate and should always use protective gloves when setting up signage and other equipment materials. Staff will wear protective masks whenever in close contact with children and other staff members.
- Maximum capacity to be implemented as agreed with venues and Government guidelines.
- Activities are to take place in outdoor facilities wherever possible. If activities take place inside it must be in an open, well ventilated space.
- Children will eat lunch in their age groups bubble socially distanced (2 meters apart). Where possible children can enjoy their lunch outdoors. If indoors they will do so whilst maintaining social distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available including at registration and sign in points. All children will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after camp and or athletics academy or eating as well as washing hands throughout the day.
- Specific pick up times for different age groups.
- Children will not share any equipment that they need to handle or touch without cleaning between handling.
- Children will not be changing at our athletics camp and or athletics academy. This means that they are permitted to wear sports kit (top, short, long bottoms, jumper, rain jacket and cap).