50 and over, supports both women and men to enhance energy levels, keeping a healthy weight. Helping with;
- Increased blood circulation.
- Increased muscle strength.
Chair-based exercises are great for improving your posture and balance, and are suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Why keeping fit in later life is beneficial?
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight
- Helps support thinking skills
- Boost your mood and energy levels (exercise releases endorphins)
Just want to say a HUGE thank you for making yesterday’s Telephone Friendship Circle such a success.Ashley, Community Connector, Reach and Connect 08-03-2021