50 and over, is supported by Haringey Council and Lordship Sports and Activities consortium (LSAC) supporting both women and men to enhance energy levels, keeping a healthy weight. Helping with;
- Increased blood circulation.
- Increased muscle strength.
Chair-based exercises are great for improving your posture and balance, and are suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Why keeping fit in later life is beneficial?
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight
- Helps support thinking skills
- Boost your mood and energy levels(exercise releases endorphins)
Weekly classes of 45 minutes
Men and women participation
Small class of 6