THANK YOU FOR VISTING DILI Community WEBSITE – PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Raise Your Helping Hand and inspire the generation.
TO BE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE.
Kids playing sports gives the opportunity to be good leaders, The NHS recommends children should take part in 60 minutes of physical activity each day.
“Our goal is to inspire and motivate the generation, to realise their full potential through participation in athletics and physical activity and never give up on a dream”
DILI community was created by award winning entrepreneur and 800m athlete Tania-Cyrena in 2020. An exciting and fun project. To inspire boys and girls from age 2 to 12, (special educational needs) SEND, adults and seniors to realise their full potential through participation in athletics and physical activity, boost confidence, learn, develop skills, make friends and practice in running, jumping and throwing for a healthy, active future.
Our guiding principles
- Overall general development.
- Supports physical development.
- Helping develop intellectually.
- Socialise with other children.
- Learn to share
- We teach the importance of fair play and abiding by the rules.
What is DILI Community ?
DILI community is a non-for profit charity, devoted to educating the community through athletics. A unique inclusive athletic centered project in North London, based on the principle of “Dream it, Live it”. That inspires and motivates children age 2-12, adults and senior to realise their full potential through participation in athletics and physical activity to dream big, achieve, pursue a dream and never give up.
The unique project has been extremely successful and has created an excellent platform for success.
Helping to understand the link between physical activity and well being, offering award winning projects to support fitness, health and well-being to schools, nurseries, the community and professional Learning in P.E. for children to help boost confidence, develop skills and practice running jumping and throwing.
Did you know;
- We have excellent track record, supporting the community and schools across North London.
- We’re supported by coaches and professional athletes.
- We’ve supported 10 schools with athletics clubs
- We’ve inspired 11 schools
We’re a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion.
All coaches are –
- FIRST AID QUALIFIED
- DBS CHECKED
- PROUD TO PROVIDE A SAFE & FUN LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- SAFEGUARD TRAINED
Coaching and Athlete Development:
- Head athletics coach – Tania-Cyrena email@example.com
- Assistant Coach – Sarah-Jane
- Assistant Coach – Tia-Maira
- Assistant Coach – Chloe
- Assistant Coach – Shianne
- Volunteer Assistance – Oliver
- Volunteer Assistant – Elizabeth
- Junior Enfield & Haringey AC Competition Manager – Ray firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athlete Representative – Tania-Cyrena email@example.com
- Child Protection – Agatha
Ofsted registered Early years childcare: Agatha
- Haringey Council Early years Sufficiency Officer
- Peer Support Mentor – Raheem Raheem@brotherssafespace.com
- Administration Officer: Dwaine
PARTNERS, FUNDERS AND SUPPORTERS
Click the reviews or video reviews button below to find up-to-date reviews, left by our clients
“Not all children want to play football., so engaging with providers who can offer a variety of activities was a great find. Our active communities’ team were happy to have DILI Management and offer something different. DILI Management We’re able to bring athletics to Lordship rec this summer. The children really had a great time, learning new skills. Maybe we could be looking at candidates for the future Olympics”.Haringey Physical Activity Officer 5/08/2020
Good afternoon, Firstly I will like to say a big thank you to your management. I really appreciate the kind gesture. The weekly baskets is a life saver. Big thank you once again15-7-2020
We aim to inspire as many children and adults as possible, to believe, pursue, achieve a dream and never give up.
Please contact us for more information.
DILI community is a non-for profit charity. A unique inclusive athletic centered project in North London, based on the principle of “Dream it, Live it”. That inspires and motivates children age 2-12, adults and over 50’s to realise their full potential through participation in athletics and physical activity to dream big, achieve, pursue a dream and never give up.
Get in Touch
+44 (0) 7751609136