- Club: Blackheath & Bromley
- Event: 400m
- Gender: Female
- Age Group: SEN
- Nation: England
- Lead Coach: Roy Dickens
Career Highlights: Rachel is a British 400m sprinter. With a personal best of 53.44 seconds outdoors. She achieved in Nivelles, Belgium at the Meeting international de Nivelles. Rachel made her first major appearance in 2011 competing for Great Britain as a junior at the European Youth Olympic Festival in Trabzon, Turkey, competing in 400m clocking a time of 55.47 seconds in the final.
2011 she become English Schools champion, as a under 17 in 300m. The following year Rachel competed again in 300m and in 400m.
She first clocked 55.07 seconds in 2011 as a under 17 in the National Junior League Southern Premier Division.
- Major champs:
- 2018, BUCS Championships, 400m, 3rd place
- 2018, 4x400m England relay team, Manchester International, 1st place
- 2016, 400m, England Athletics U20 / U23 Championships, 3rd place
- 2011, European Youth Olympic Festival, 400m, 6th place
- 2011, English schools 300m champion
Follow Rachel @racheldickens28
If you would like to book or invite our client for any events or marketing, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org